This course offers you an introduction to Oracle Database 12c database technology. You will learn the concepts of relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language. Discover essential SQL skills that allow developers to write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables and create database objects.
- Understand SQL statements, as well as the Oracle Relational Database.
- Use SQL Developer.
- Write reports using SQL statements.
- Manipulate data in relational tables and save the data.
- Understand the concepts of relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language
- Write reports using SQL Statements
*Course Cost listed does not include the cost of courseware. Please refer to your Invoice for the additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact us (email@example.com or 207-775-0244). Course subject to minimum enrollment. Courses maybe run as a LDL - Live Distance Learning if minimum enrolled is not met.